Lexington Business Association
|Business Name||Lexington Business Association|
|Address||PO Box 552
Lexington Welcomes You
Lexington is the easternmost entrance to the Thumb Area along the Lake Huron shoreline and is just 18 miles north of Port Huron.
Whether you’re looking for a weekend retreat, a cottage or a retirement home, Lexington is the place for you!
It’s a place where you’ll come for a day … and may stay a lifetime.
There’s something for everyone in Lexington:
- Stroll along the shoreline of Lake Huron
- Relax on a park bench
- Hit a hole in one at an area golf course
- Take a break at a local coffee shop
- Cast a line at the marina
- Browse the unique specialty shops
- Set sail on a Great Lake … Lake Huron
- Enjoy dinner at a local eatery
- Rest after a day of play at an area bed & breakfast, cottage or hotel/motel
- Repeat above and much more the next day!
You can visit Lexington on less than a tank of gas … you can come for a day or stay the weekend. To learn more about Lexington, check out their video tour or download their walking map. It’s definitely a place for the perfect getaway!